Who is invited to join?
A select group of local businesses, organizations, and individuals.
What does the Ambassador Club Support?
Generous sponsorship by businesses and community members allow us to:
- Host events and conduct activities that recognize scholarship and grant recipients
- Honor those whose funds made these grants and scholarships possible
- Connect with professional advisors regarding the Foundation
- Thank our donors and volunteers
- Community Choice Grants
- Community Outreach
We rely on sponsorship to conduct these activities and appreciate their support.
When do I need to make my contribution?
To be included on the current year’s banner, gifts should be made before July 30th.
Where will my support of RCCF be recognized?
2020 Ambassadors will be recognized in our 2020 Annual Report, with your logo. Reports are also distributed at all Foundation presentations and events.
Ambassador logos are presented in full color on a banner that is prominently displayed at all Foundation events and at all times in the RCCF office.
Ambassadors are honored in a “Thank You” ad, which will appear in the local papers. Additionally, Ambassador Club member logos are displayed on the RCCF website and recognized on social media pages.
Why should I consider being a member of the RCCF Ambassador Club?
Along with supporting a respected and worthy nonprofit organization, please consider the exposure your business will receive.
All Ambassadors will receive a tax receipt for their charitable donation, applicable to your federal tax return.
Note: Please consult your tax advisor for your specific tax advantages.
You will receive an Ambassador Club window cling, recognizing your support, to display at your business.
You can now choose your level of sponsorship.
- Platinum Sponsor: $1,000 or Greater (Largest Logo)
- Gold Sponsor: $750-$999 (Midsize Logo)
- Silver Sponsor: $500-$749 (Small Logo)
- Bronze Sponsor: $250-$499 (Name Only, No Logo)