Thank you for your interest in our Scholarship Application.
New scholarship application coming soon!
Check back January 2022!
Before you start the scholarship application
Before you start the grant application, please consider the following information:
You will find it extremely helpful to have your content saved in a Word document or Google Doc that can be copied and pasted into the application.
You MUST either upload a copy of your school/college transcript or request that your transcript be sent to email@example.com or PO Box 824, Roscommon, MI 48653. Your transcript must be received by the deadline, or your application won’t be considered.
If you are applying for the Michael R. Treml Memorial Athletic Scholarship, you will be required to state in 250 words or less how participation in athletics has impacted your life.
If you are applying for The Rex & Arlene Gillen Scholarship or the Steuernol & McLaren Funeral Home Scholarship, you will be required to upload two proofs of township residency (e.g.: copy of household property tax statement, utility bill and driver’s license/state ID).
If you are applying for the Jack Danieleski Scholarship, you are required to upload three letters of recommendation.
If you are applying for the Andrew Schmidt Trades Scholarship and have been accepted into an apprentice program, you will need to upload your acceptance letter.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Cumulative grade point average
- Cumulative SAT score
- Completed FAFSA. You will need to upload a copy of your SAR (Student Aid Report), received by your family after submitting the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), http://studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa . The SAR must be processed and show your family’s EFC (Estimated Family Contribution).
- Your name
- Mailing Address
- Physical Address if different from mailing address
- Daytime phone number
- Cell phone number if you have one
- Email address you check most often
- Name of parent/guardian
- Parent/guardian mailing address
- Parent/guardian physical address if different from mailing address
- Parent/guardian daytime phone number
- Parent/guardian email address
- Township you live in
- College you attend or plan to attend
- Major you plan to pursue
- Length of program to complete degree
- Number in your household attending college in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Total family income from all sources
- Cost of tuition for the academic year
- Cost of books for the academic year
- Dorm/Rent for the academic year
- Lab fees for the academic year
- Are you or your family facing any special challenges? If so, in 300 words or less state those challenges. Minimum of 100 words.
- In 300 words or less explain a hardship you faced and how you overcame it. Minimum of 100 words.
- In 300 words or less, state your long terms goals and how college will help you achieve them. Minimum of 100 words.
- List extracurricular activities if you participated in any. You will list by year, activity, role, hours per year.
- List all sports you participated in if any. List by year, sport, hours per year.
- List all volunteer/community service you performed, if any. List by year, activity/organization, role, hours per year.
- List any work experience, such as a summer or year-round job. List by year, company, job title, hours worked per year.
- What school/college do you attend?
- If in college, list if you are a sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Additional questions:
- Have you been accepted into a teacher education program in Michigan?
- Will you be studying abroad for at least one semester in the next academic year?
- Are you pursuing a degree in Industrial Technologies, Public Services, or Health Occupations?