The Roscommon County Community Foundation invests in the community by providing grant funding to 501(C)(3) non-profit organizations, schools and government agencies. Considering applying? Visit the “Application Guidelines” tab for more information. Every applicant is encouraged to contact our staff before submitting an application. We will review your proposed project or program with you to make sure it is eligible for funding and answer any questions you have.
COMPLETING & SUBMITTING GRANT APPLICATION:
Must be submitted with a 5 minute video presentation by e-mail ONLY.
- A fillable grant application can be found under the ‘Download Grant Application’ tab below.
- Proof of non-profit status is required at the time of application.
- Applications are due to the RCCF office by 3:00 p.m. on May 3 and October 4.
- Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants are for future projects only. No funding will be awarded for projects completed or in process, before final approval by the Board of Trustees.
- All grant applications are reviewed by a grant-screening committee and each applicant must present their proposal to the committee to be considered for grant funding.
- RCCF’s grant program is ‘receipt based’ and require proof of expenditures before funding is disbursed.
- Grant awards expire within one year of approval. If a project is delayed, a six month extension may be requested. Requests must be presented in writing 60 days prior to the original award deadline.
Submit your grant application with 1 original copy, required documents, and a 5 minute video presentation to: Info@myrccf.org
The Roscommon County Community Foundation prohibits discrimination against current or prospective trustees, officers, employees and volunteers without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, pregnancy, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy applies to hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and terminations.
The Foundation’s grant making policies reflect the belief that organizational performance is greatly enhanced when people with different backgrounds and perspectives are engaged in an organization’s activities and decision-making process. Thus, the Foundation actively seeks to promote access, equity and inclusiveness, and to discourage discrimination based on race, creed, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and other factors that deny the essential humanity of all people. This principle is a lens through which all the work of the Foundation is viewed.
The Foundation reserves the right to decline proposals from organizations the Board and staff of which do not reflect the diversity of the community in which they work.
The Request Payment Form must accompany all requests for grant payment.
Grant Distribution will only be awarded up to the amount of the grant allocation and only with applicable receipts with a copy of your method of payment.
Please mail or deliver to:
Roscommon County Community Foundation
701 Lake Street
PO Box 824
Roscommon, MI 48653
Or email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call the Foundation office at (989) 275-3112.