Please carefully review the following before filling out the scholarship application.
- You must have a cumulative grade point overage of 2.25 or above.
- You must provide to us a copy of your completed FAFSA application. A copy of your complete FAFSA, received by your family after submitting the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), is required to establish financial need. https://fafsa.gov
- An official transcript from your school or college. This must be an official transcript with the school’s seal.
- Answer ALL questions on the application.
- ALL required documents MUST be included-no exceptions will be made!
- For more information on specific scholarships or to see what you may qualify for please visit: www.MyRCCF.org/funds/
For specific scholarships, you will need to provide additional documents and/or documentation:
- If you are applying for the Michael R. Treml Memorial Athletic Scholarship, you will be required to include an additional personal statement of not more than 250 words on how participation in athletics has impacted your life.
- If you are applying for the Rex & Arlene Gillen Scholarship or the Steuernol & McLaren Funeral Home Scholarship, you will be required to attach two proofs of township residency (e.g.: copy of household property tax statement, utility bill and driver’s license/state ID).
- If you are applying for the Jack Danieleski Scholarship, please attach three letters of recommendation.
- If you are applying for the Andrew Schmidt Trades Scholarship and have been accepted into an apprentice program, please attach proof.