The Roscommon County Kellogg Youth Fund, an Endowment Fund of the Roscommon County Community Foundation, with recommendations from the Youth Advisory Council (Y.A.C.), awarded the following grants:
- Artesia Youth Park: $800.00 for the Artesia Security System
- Houghton Lake High School: $992.00 for Bowling Trips
- Kirtland Community College: $625.00 for the Kirtland Youth Theatre
- Roscommon Area District Library: $500.00 for the Teen Advisory Council
- Roscommon Area Youth Booster Club (RAYBC): $500.00 for the Roscommon Archery Club
- Roscommon County DHHS: $1,400.00 for Pathways to Potential
The Roscommon County General Fund awarded the following grants:
- Houghton Lake Area Historical Society: $500.00 for Archive Protection Project
- Kirtland Community College: $750.00 for the Kirtland Youth Theatre
- Markey Township: $1,000.00 for Toddler Play Equipment
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School: $1,000.00 for Playground Improvement Project
- St. Vincent de Paul of Roscommon County: $1,452.00 for the Diaper Bank and Food Pantry
- Roscommon County Veterans Affair: $122.00 for Veterans Medical Transportation
The Gerrish-Higgins Roscommon Education Fund awarded the following grants:
- Roscommon Area Public Schools: $2,500.00 for Roscommon Community Book Read
- Roscommon Area Public Schools: $2,000.00 for Independent Living Skills Kitchen Update
The Houghton Lake Educational Foundation Fund awarded the following grants:
- Collins Elementary School: $700.00 for Lexia Lab
- Houghton Lake Community Education: $1,012.00 for Lansing Capitol Field Trip
- Houghton Lake Middle School: $1,428.00 for Alternative Seating, $950.00 for Mackinaw Island Field Trip, and $550.00 for Camp MacLeod
The Morley Foundation Fund awarded the following grants:
- Gahagan Nature Preserve: $500.00 for the Visiting Naturalist
- Good Shepherd Child Development Center: $164.00 for Technology for Tykes
- Roscommon County Habitat for Humanity: $500.00 for Phase 2 of the Parking Lot Project
The Wade Family Donor Advised Fund has awarded the following grants:
- Huron Pines Resource Conservation: $1,000.00 for The Kirtland’s Warbler Festival
- Roscommon Area District Library: $1,000.00 for the Teen Advisory Group
The Marilyn Brown Memorial Brown Fund has awarded the following grants:
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church: $300.00 for the Baby Pantry, and $450.00 for the Personal Care Pantry
- St. Vincent DePaul of Roscommon County: $48.00 for the Diaper Bank and Food Pantry
The Cornerstone Fund awarded $136.00 to the Good Shepherd Child Development Center for Technology for Tykes.
The Endowment for Higgins Lake Fund awarded $1,701.00 to the Higgins Lake Foundation for the Communication/Awareness Fund.
The Alexa A. Luck Memorial Fund awarded $500.00 to Collins Elementary School for the Lexia Lab.
The Greatest Human Needs Fund awarded $378.00 to the Roscommon County Veterans Affairs for Veterans Medical Transportation.
The Roscommon County Tobacco Settlement Fund awarded $1,000.00 to Artesia Youth Park for the Artesia Security System.
The Houghton Lake Community School Support Fund awarded $576.00 to Houghton Lake Community Education for the Lansing Capitol Field Trip.
The John Morley Family Endowment for Higgins Lake awarded $2,500.00 to the Higgins Lake Foundation for the Harvester Boat.