The Roscommon County Community Foundation (RCCF) would like to invite community members to nominate a non-profit organization to be considered for a grant from the RCCF Ambassador Club Fund. The Ambassador Club Fund supports the Foundation’s community outreach programs
It’s nearly time for the next #CommunityChoice grant cycle. The community will nominate and vote for an organization to be awarded a $1,000 grant.
- The nominated organizations must be a 501(c)(3) in Roscommon County.
- An organization may not be awarded the #CommunityChoice Grant more than once per year.
- It is the organization’s responsibility to supply any and all documentation requested by the Foundation.
- Only the first 6 qualifying nominees each cycle will be accepted.
Here’s how it works:
- Like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/myrccf/
- Nominate an organization by commenting on our post on Tuesday, June 8th. The first 6 qualifying organizations nominated will be accepted.
- Visit our Facebook page again on Wednesday, June 9th to vote for the organization of your choice (voting ends on Wednesday, June 16th at 3:00 pm) by “liking” their photo.
- The organization with the most votes (“likes”) will win the #CommunityChoice grant. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Thursday, June 17th.